Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year/Dingle's Total 2010 Vet Costs

Happy New Year Everyone!

I think Dingle's goal for this year should be to get a job... to contribute to his vet bills.

In 2010 I decided to write down each vet visit and the cost - to keep a record of all of our visits so that at the end of the year I could see how much money I spent at the vets.

The total?

$3,244.94

I'm still waiting on 2 pet insurance claims from December... and then I will add up the amount that ended up be covered by Vet Insurance/Trupanion and determine how much actually came out of my pocket.

Now that 2011 has begun so have the vet appointments.

Dingle goes to the Downtown Animal Hospital tomorrow afternoon for a crotch re-check appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to Dingle for a great blog and website. He is adorable and a very lucky boy. One of my neighbours has gone through a similar experince, though her pup's medical issues were much less grave than Dingle's. She successfully pursued a court case against the pet store, who paid half her medical costs.

    ReplyDelete