Friday, April 29, 2011

Why Your Liver is Important...

Back in February when I was waiting for the results of Dingle's most recent liver tests I got an Email forward from my Grandpa (who is in his 90's and yes, uses the computer) about the importance of the liver.

Here are some of the pictures from that liver, which explain why the liver is important.

Again, these are from an Email forward - no copyright infringements intended:





















So those are the reasons I am hoping that Dingle's next liver tests (May 3rd) come back okay.

Luckily Dingle doesn't drink... so that's one thing he's got going for him.

Dingle's very happy with his new sister, Razzleberry, and I want him to be carefree - with no daily liver meds. The eye drops are enough medications as-is!

No comments:

Post a Comment